What topics or type of topics here do you enjoy the most?

So I wonder what type of posts or what posts forumosans like, enjoy, want… the most. You can mention as many as you want and be as verbose as you want.

2 Likes

I like a few types of topics.

Taiwan-related
Mad Masala topics
Food
Fun and games
Regulars-only topics
and restaurants.

5 Likes

My guilty pleasure is dating and relationships because a lot of the threads are so ridiculous. I like all the funny, daft stuff in general.

10 Likes

Taiwan-related

I think that’s it.

2 Likes

Posts on English grammar
Posts related to mad_masala
Posts on legality of something
Posts on stats
Posts on stans

4 Likes

The legal stuff is always interesting. Trying to get to the bottom of what is and isn’t allowed and why.

3 Likes

I also enjoy grave digged topics.

6 Likes

I also love reading about relationship drama. I especially love topics started by random one-off users who blow through here with some stupid shit and get destroyed. These instances are thankfully not exclusive to the dating and relationships subforum.

Chaos! More chaos!

8 Likes

Trying to guess which threads are genuine and which are fake is fun. Sometimes the really weird and stupid ones that scream fake are actually for real.

6 Likes

I actually got upset reading a few of your responses in the last months. I was going to reply you but I was temporarily banned from the site and I guess that at some point I lost motivation. But I’m surprise how judgmental you can be.

2 Likes

Indeed! TBH sometimes I don’t know anymore.

I will not deny that I can be very judgmental. However, this trait has only ever served me well in my life, so there’s little chance of it ever changing.

As a neophyte, i take more time reading /liking
*fun and games
*dating and relationship (stories, side comments)
*religion
*arts and entertainment
*working in Taiwan topics

2 Likes

I like topics where people come together to solve issues to make life in Taiwan more relaxed and enjoyable.

There are still a few problems that are pending

Helpful threads

Credits for @tando @fifieldt @Marco and others who are providing essential support for such issues

12 Likes

Although I hate the situation itself, I am enjoying the coronavirus threads. They have been an invaluable source of information.

6 Likes

I don’t think there are enough posts on stans.

1 Like

Serious question: which stans?

You don’t mean Afghan, Uzbek, Tajik, Turkmen, Pak, and Kirgiz? Do you? You should check out forumosastan.com for them :wink:
EDIT: oh, you ARE talking about THOSE stans

2 Likes

Grammar/usage
Cultural shock <=probably my favorite
Funny/cute pictures

2 Likes

I kinda enjoy relationship boy/girl topics
And news topics / current events

And other Taiwan /Asia related topics other than politics

Oh yeah current movies are good

1 Like

I enjoy anything not Trump related. Those threads always become intolerable faster than I can roll my eyes.

Favourites are when someone asks a random niche question and people give them in-depth professional grade solutions. Still can’t believe the breadth of jobs/hobbies on this forum.

5 Likes