Since when did a 6'2" height become average?

P.S. Somewhat super impressed that we’ve had here a semblance of a rational, level-headed convo. You read the links and your responses were thoughtful. Would have been kinda sad had it turned into a name-calling flame war (as I’ve been told often occurs elsewhere on Forumosa… on boards I don’t frequent). Anyway, glad it didn’t.

That’s why I said it’s only helpful if you’re going to adjust to new information. Not stick by the generalization.

I would say fundamental communication style is basic stuff. And it’s actually common behavior to throw feces believe or not. Prisons and mental institutions all have this issue when people are left to more basic selves.

So we should only generalize if they’re positive? What is negative about communication styles. Plenty of personality attributes men exhibited more commonly can be perceived as negative or positive.

I know what you’re thinking. That the structure set up aka the patriarchy coined by feminism today is what makes the differences we see. But it’s more clear that the structure is the way it is because it naturally developed into that. As I’ve said, behavioral differences can be seen infants before any outside influences.

Have you considered you ladies are outliers. Perhaps by the mere fact you’re the only few active female posters. I’ve explained that there is a large bell curve of each personality trait. Just because on average let’s say women are generally more agreeable compared to men. Does not mean all women are agreeable, there will be plenty of not agreeable one. And so on for every other thing.

There’s no need for any of that. I (usually) don’t go low unless the other person goes there. It’s an interesting topic and people have been interested in the subject of nature vs nurture and the differences between men and women.

1 Like

You do not.

And best not bring political lingo or buzz words into this. This is not the politics forum.

:thinking: Lol.

99 posts were split to a new topic: MvF Athletes

A post was split to a new topic: From why do hips

I’m an inch shorter than you.
I don’t feel that tall while riding the Taipei Metro.
But older Taiwanese say I’m really tall.

I used to be average. Now I’m bordering on short. At least I’m not single.

Who?

I think when you find someone that’s when it stops becoming relevant. Unless your wife cares if you’ve shrunk, that’s another story…

If you need to lose an inch or two in height , simply crash your race car into a wall at high speed whilst keeping your foot on the brake pedal . This will ensure that you crush several vertebrae , thus decreasing your height .
:bowing:

2 Likes

Metric_system_adoption_map

By what meter are you measuring this data ?:whistle:

holo! I convert, I’m 6’2.5’’

And I’m 6’5"

Btw I’m pretty sure Canada uses the metric? The last time I was there numbers were in confusing values for what they were representing.

yes probably like England, people still use the imperial too, science probably already move to the logic.

Well imagine in the unlikely event of @Brianjones buying me a pint of beer , using the ,” let me get you 473 ml “ . It just doesn’t have the same ring to it :face_with_monocle: Subway “foot longs” could also get confusing in mm.

2 Likes

What height is considered tall in Taiwan?

I feel tall in Tainan, but just a bit above average in Taipei.

In small town night markets, I have to keep watching my to make sure I don’t bump my head against something, but Taipei is mostly fine.

You’re 6 foot and 25 inches?

“Anything can happen if you just believe :rainbow:!”

https://youtu.be/SVi3-PrQ0pY