Wack Things in Taiwan 2019

What non-ignorant updated term is better? Internet brides? Oh, migrant brides.

Christmas gifts still at the local PX Mart.

Given the contents of this thread so far, 2019 is going to be a very un-wack year.

Those ones look like harlequin beetles to me

Either way, you best keep them away from your nipples.

Don’t go out in public with soapy berries

20190221_143653

You will set @Brianjones off :wink::joy:

1 Like

I am a member of the pressure group STUFF IT
Smoke them until fags finally irritate them :yum:

121 posts were split to a new topic: Sexpats

Are they having the amount of sex they want or with the woman they want? Not many are. And it’s not even close for most guys.

I hope you try to put yourself in the guys shoes. It is that hard and very demoralizing getting shut down over and over again.

Completely different.

1 Like

20190222_091349

3 Likes

Kentucky Fried Goulash! My favourite!

Kaohsiung Lame Grub?

1 Like

Oh, there are still those around?

that’s a Tainan outlet (06 area code 東門), mister…

Kaoliang Lucky Grouper?

Groper!

A coworker was in a car accident last year. After getting his car back, I thought maybe they deemed it totaled and he got a new car because his license plate was different. Turns out he just changed the license plate because the old number was bad luck for getting into an accident or he go into the accident because that number was bad luck (not sure which it was). Either way, I think that’s a bit wack.

6 Likes

It’s also worrying. Presumably he now thinks he’s going to avoid accidents?

Rather than relying on lucky numbers, charms, colours, praying at temples etc, driving more carefully would be really cool.

6 Likes

Pshaw. MORE charms is the answer! Dozens hanging from the rear-view mirror! Why would you need visiblility when you’ve got the gods to protect you?!

2 Likes