Russia invades Ukraine: General Discussion 2023

Backbone? Uh, lmao

Thatā€™d be funny because heā€™s constantly rooting against the nation fighting them

And anyone with a brain could see what a pathetic, sad excuse for a ā€œfreedom partyā€ the FPƖ is. Descendants of Nazis both in reality and thought. Incredibly corrupt ā€“ theyā€™re far right reactionaries, so ofc they are. The former FPƖ AuƟenministerin Kneissl literally invited putin to her wedding. She now works at RT and a Russian oil concern.

Of course, if I didnā€™t do my research and just kneejerk cheered for whatever team toted my narrative of ā€œwar bad therefore make country being invaded surrenderā€ Iā€™d probably say they have backbone. But God forbid anyone would do this. Itā€™d really make me question the soundness of their judgement!

If any of these laughable ā€œanti-warā€ ā€œanti-natoā€ (if it barks like an authoritarian dog, it probably is oneā€¦) folks can go and 4d chess their way into explaining exactly how they have a ā€œbackboneā€ and how theyā€™re fighting for ā€œpeaceā€ and not just trying to get more on the Gazprom dole, Iā€™d love to hear it. They canā€™t ofc, bc the only real opinion they have is 60s-think bs like ā€œAmerica trying to take over Europeā€ and Noam Chomsky esque ā€œWest bad East good NATO bad as such Serbia genociding itā€™s neighbors is actually not genocideā€. Like Americans arenā€™t already Western Europeā€™s #1 ally? Just lmaos all around. Clowning.

But yeah, Iā€™m sure theyā€™re fighting against American domination of Western Europe by instead preferring Russian domination.

Oh you are so full of it dude. Pointing out Azov as if theyā€™re statistically relevant and not totally blown out of proportion by - gasp - the Russians who have been trying to paint the Ukrainians as Nazis for years now?

And nevermind the actual Russian state. Ukraine might be corrupt and underdeveloped, but at least itā€™s democratic (although all the armchair experts call it a color revolution or some such bullshit) but the Russian state is a closed state oligarchy with low freedoms of expression, high rich/poor gap, run by far right authoritarians, and known for its abuses towards ethnic minorities in near east and towards anything counterculture. I know which one looks more Nazi to me.

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid bro. Itā€™s totally okay!

2 Likes

Dude, you have to calm down. I donā€™t necessarily disagree with you, but ā€œyouā€™re so full of itā€ and ā€œkeeping drinking the kool-aidā€, isnā€™t conducive to a productive conversation or a harmonious community.

Nothing wrong with pushing back against posts, but leave posters out of it. Especially calling people ā€œbroā€, not cool.

5 Likes

Why arenā€™t you on the Donbass front lines fighting for ā€˜democracyā€™?

1 Like

Why are you not there asking them all to stop fighting in the name of peace?

2 Likes

mars-attacks-jack-nicholson

2 Likes

White flags are for the cannon fodder that unfortunately fight in wars.
I am there now.
Trying to get the actor to come to his senses before he shoots off to his $35 million mansion in Florida.

1 Like

are you really? on the front lines? show us your white flag we will support you on your quest.

1 Like

Why are you working for Prigozhins Internet Research Agency" for free?

Theres evidence of a prior link to him and his partnerā€™s companies and offshore companies buying property in London, but thereā€™s no specific evidence he was involved in this particular aspect of it. And thereā€™s absolutely no evidence of him having a Florida residence. Heā€™s independently wealthy because - gasp again, this whole gasp thing is getting old bit the revelations are so clear a caveman could see it (cue Geico ad) ā€“ he was an actor in a super popular comedy troupe, so maybe its not such a surprise heā€™s independently wealthy?

Thereā€™s no actual substance this post. Itā€™s all fake ragebait. But thatā€™s not exactly unexpected. Itā€™s almost hard to respond in a way that isnā€™t making fun because so many of these posts are so far removed from truth or common sense. Itā€™s like an online far right rewriting of the protocols of the elders of Zion but Ukraine instead of Jews (convenient Jewish leader tho! Works well with the Azov Nazis run Ukraine narrative) where its all got to be some nonsense conspiracy about how the USA is trying to tear down Russia so it can get access toā€¦ More oil and allies in Europe? Where it already has allies? And it already has all the oil it could need in itā€™s own borders? Makes sense.

Burden of proof is on you and almost always lacking. Youā€™re the one decrying the man leading the invaded state as the corrupt evil man ā€¦ Making war happen? Preventing peace byā€¦ Not being a bitch? Not going along with what the Austrian consolidated remaints of the Nazi party would have him do? What the modern day equivalent of the French collaborationists would have him do? What the Serbians would have him do? What the oh so democratic Hungarian president would have him do? what the Chinese would [ā€¦]?

You had access to all his accounts then?

The Pandora papers Zelensky files were a set up then?
Any politician that does what he did in those papers is shifty.
Saying that, he knows his hands are tied, or he could get a bullet in the head a la a South Vietnamese leader.

Seems like you imply Ukraine is not corrupt and has never suffered from corruption. But what about Russian corruption?
I could not care less about Russian corruption.
My taxes are funding Ukrainian rackets as well as typical Western rackets and a prolonged war racket that Milley said Ukraine cannot win.
Always find smug neo-con posts funny that drag in all types of shit from the elders of Zion to the US are doing it for freedumb. Surprised you did not mention orange man bad.
The so called ā€˜far leftā€™ are in bed with corporates and support war now. Would never have thought that 20 years ago or even in 2012 when they marched against Wall St.

3 Likes

Are you working for the 77th Brigade?

1 Like

I donā€™t agree with all in article.
What upsets me is Ukraine being forced to drag out a never winning war and U.K. puppet of USA losing badly from decisions of greed and world finance domination.

4 Likes

@cake donā€™t like war.1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Here more info on that fake video and the geolocation process:

3 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Off topic baked goods from Ukraine discussion

are you working for nasa?

My taxes are funding Ukrainian rackets as well as typical Western rackets

is there something you can do about it? you should try stop paying taxes.

A Russian fundraising volunteer ordered $25,000 worth of sex toys instead of drones for the Russian army after a hacking group hacked his AliExpress account and changed the order.

5 Likes

Time is running out for Ukraine to switch from fighting a conventional war for territory to an insurgent war that led to ultimate victory for much weaker opponents in Viet Nam and Afghanistan.

1 Like